A former CIO, today Eric P. Bloom is the President and CTO of Manager Mechanics LLC, a company specializing in Information Technology (IT) leadership development training and the governing organization ITMLP© and ITMLE© certifications.
He is also an
- IT World.com weekly columnist “Your IT Career”
- Nationally syndicated weekly columnist with GateHouse Media
- IDC Adjunct Research Advisor specializing in IT Talent Management and IT Organizational Development
- President Elect, National Speakers Association (NSA) New England Chapter
- Certified professional coach
- Keynote speaker
- Author of the books:
- The CIO’s Guide to Staff Needs, Growth, and Productivity
- Your IT Career: Get Noticed, Get Promoted, and Build Your Professional Brand
- Manager Mechanics: Tips and Advice for First-Time Managers
Contact him at eric@ManagerMechanics.com, follow him on Twitter at @EricPBloom, or visit www.ManagerMechanics.com.